Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tricider..easy brainstorming & voting

first of all, I think, it is one of the easiest way to see how students think differently about technological devices that are used in language learning. they can both share their ideas in a specific topic and give negative or positive feedback about their peers' ideas. for example, when I give a statement like ''how can we use technology to teach vocabulary?'' I can collect data about their learning style and shape the lesson according to their needs. it seems a useful tool, I want to use it while teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think you could use this now, as a TEFL student? Perhaps to get ideas and brainstorm with your colleagues in other courses? Maybe even suggest it to some of your other lecturers...likewise, I wonder to what extent you could instill this kind of approach in your own students when you are teacher--that is, get them to create content rather then being passive consumers.

    ReplyDelete